catmandu_w @ 2004-11-30T20: 02:00
Jahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa xD ³ ³ ³ ³ * gggg *
yesterday Had history test and I have AT LEAST one of 2 * * harrrrrrrrrR
although i ur net much (almost no actual nix ^ ^) glernt have
* pat myself on de * * * hrhr
net today was a lot going on .. bissi depressing as alwayz .. gmacht
in gymnastics hamma conditional training - even net sooo was exhausting * g *
and then gspüt basketball, won 2 games vo * 2 * yessssss!
some people I hate groaaR * * ... the only (!) spreading lies ... because such a warmth of a person de patricia ui fost landed without the Director-ma davo what gwusst ham!
we gor nix ham tan, she's it, and moves just like a bolt from the sky to blow ourselves to blame * grrr *
I have dry hair * * fggg
bussal baba!
0 comments:
Post a Comment