Fuck'd by the day ...
.. reminds me of the saying to my ex if I may say so- * wah * by rotating memories are high-sensation-wave pure hate hate hate hate-rage-rage-destroying madness! Come
degree of ner-building ceremony (40) - I made my songwriter yet, but Philip (Flip gg) Dad and I implored ham en us to go home, he hopes to come good again * pray * pray
Speaking of ... let my Verhätlnis to God.
I do believe in him somehow-total-event since then with my guinea pig or more * (net laugh !!!)*
That was in January of this year-the date - I have no idea-a state of shock.
My beloved Angie soifz I *- my e she was "already" 6 years-won-it was just as immortal süüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüß!
But on the evening I come home from evening to the video (it was 23:00 clock), and I look in cage (the ur great was) and I see it as this sit-cloudy eyes-added shaking.
the first time I have to cry, the sight was simply shocking, somehow I was being really aware of the really-that death is part of life * hm *
then I am the living room and my parents gefernseht ham. Good night
said. - Put again the cage hugged Angie AuSn-Bussal to de-pats and nose, where covers up with hay (she was just so lieeeb!) - That was the last time that I've seen ... * Ma * wipe tears *... * nix tell
up in bed I can sleep net and then I folded de hands (I usually pray before, but it happened that way about me) and I just prayed and cried:
"Please God, if you really are, let the Angie die that night, she suffers so (tumor) had, and save them there, and deliver it just-I find it hard myself, but Please, do that for me, fulfill me this wish, even if I disclose itself will not actually. It's just the best! "
In the morning I woke my mum and said: "The day is night Andie died doing-I'm sorry" and has taken me a hug .- (somehow tears flow again can not even read the letters Gscheid .. .)
I've grown fond of true-because it was kinda like ne good friend.
I had on July 17, 1998 (or wars of 1997??) had a serious accident.
After a long stay at the hospital then I get Angie. It was really such a great comfort !!!!!!
* * snief
Since then, I think that there is already ne higher power-I am only in conflict with God, why he does to some people so much suffering ????!!!??? I'll never understand.
I manage not simply to imagine what will happen after death.
I mean, I will be very difficult to feel when I follow my mind-after my death, years and years and centuries to centuries and at some point you will be forgotten as we'd never been there! Puh-modern philosophy, I
around again-but I am now out!
I think that's it again. Mum and Dad will be late coming home, flip away and see a bulge next to Big Ben (Puzzle-3D), I looked past linger on the Pc and then call times Nadine, obs yet to jump.
Lovely greetz 2 all of you!
Lg-I'm away!
0 comments:
Post a Comment