Thursday, November 4, 2004

Faux Linen Tablecloths

sweater-Life is beautiful, is not it?

* * Boaaaaaaaaaaaaah

What a "find-me-no-words-tag!
I am about to leave at six out of bed, went showers (with Malvenduft * Mhmmm * - from running fully on lately!) Dress (Wrangler jeans dark blue, maroon or something similar sweatshirt with Aufschrift199-Buttercup Yellow Life is beautiful (That haunts me), striped socks (black-white) and drink coffee. Stop one step back tea I drank today. (Blueberry and raspberry) * love *
Somehow the morning was awful, I shook Philip alternately, so he gets up (as Mama calls only once) and thought of the German test.
way, that was full of the Tarn-school work.
Safe! * Giant * No call sign, really NOT normal "test" takes an hour and you have to answer him with school work length! Have 400 words or so of "wanted" 200
Some things were a bit confusing-even if you have not even read the book * hihi *
in school was not much going on. In
Bio hamma again tormented Viechal * amen * - The gammarids as ham and since Michael Bertl zadrückt. * Args *
Ahja-Bio was amusing harharhar * * * * fg
The Panzi (teacher) had to do was briefly (10 min?), And we turned off the light, I (yes really why I wanted? No one else * gg *) I'm on was placed on scrollable table and Patricia (Paci or Pacana) has me in rolled into the collection.
where i quickly got the skeleton set up (foot is fell down on my toe, so for now does a painful fg) and then went out again Patricia.
Ham for all de Gaude ghabt. - Childish shrill fggg * * - aba gmacht fun hats!
math has become so trudged along, the first 2 hours BE (draw), too! ... * Blah *
Guuuut - 2 free hours. Mitn Bertl, because I'm Birgit addressed in the Baby Big Bird (mini-library) and we made ham and next to Latin chat about horror movies. Then the
are Birgit and I Gangnes to copy-shop and Spar. Pistachios and Koala Bear buys hamma and fed in da BabyBiBo-urrrre delicious * mjam *
Then ma but again bad wordn - as always when i was ess * puke * * speib * * choke * * while *
short hamma then played Nintendo 64 (Mario Kart) - and I won 4 times in a row * har *
got Then I'm down with Bill as considered in drafting room.
canvas caught and further characterized.
is a sudden I was full of bad and got out considered headache-I then also get total.
I still intangible. So now I sit

to house and that was the day - actually, for net productive.
The most beautiful sentence in my German-Tarn-school work was, I think:
. Here you can find very good parallels with the motto of the Sturm und Drang - back to nature move back to nature "
The last sentence, may i remind Wed was a very kewl-i know exactly nimma aba. I HATE
write factual - real-ur de torment * muhahaha *
- Mag rather incorporate feelings (yes net must be my own, but any)
- So now I go Sagn de Marco, that i ka vo photo as Ramona gmacht have (Or i-kans derf do otherwise i am dead!) So really need to stop by sry-stop, then I show's there.
Or I'll send as a picture from that Paci and as resources then you know a who de Ramona was * zwinkaa * * grinsa touchdown *

Already wieda for the crap - no matter the main property, something - who has vo you Mario Paper story if yes please contact me! Do not come on after 25 hours of play - grad tried my brother continue to no avail!

Mfg-I am away!


Ps: And I'll go look ejtzt Malcolm P - by the way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment