Ok-subject does not have a lot to do with what I write down as present, but no matter * g * Why did I come to the still-yes on this very up there? Next to me is the English Book of the Phil-tja You & ME (pardon 'the new you and me). Which brings us back to English ..... ... Have the DI Sa-half times and have an alibi all words painted-learned I still have NO word. As if I have the solution in the school? * Fg * No matter, i have new items properly tomorrow.
Bin grad came on it that I was yesterday is not available on PC. * Ahem * what I've done since yesterday? AH-I * know * fggg YESTERDAY WAS THE ULTIMATE PRODUCTIVE DAY haaaaaaaaaaar * + * * Jaul geschlafn So long, it was lunch, and room fluxdiwux zamgräumt and pistachios gefuttert mjam * warning * de * good * leaks * pant * * hr * VO played 13:00 to 23:15 ham then my brother and i Nintendo clear with few breaks SMALL * g * at 23:15 clock then we heard our parents cheer: PLAYED BY * have * g After over 37 hours of play time Phil and I played through PAPER MARIO STORY. * Gggg * Yes * fg *... nC for productive! Today was a much gscheida net. Was indeed scho was awake at 8:15 clock-dad was the Hager * * boaaaah MJAAAMM fresh Zuckakipfal * * * Lecka with jam nutella u u u tea coffee has ma * well then i want to Ebay to bid on Nintedo or do i grad * g * Because our i our my net, so the net Ghert us, is that hamma aba scho long u have ur ma zruckgebn soon! , (((* NC Mittagessn. to view Kea * lol Hamma wieda played mitn Nintendo (we play through everything again in da 2nd file gg)
was then played as Nadine de .- hamma Asterix Obelix u-i have won * * * g * nanananananaaa then i am with da rübagangen Nadine, awesome because a long mitn sandro gspüt (so from Ejtz i am too lazy for large u klaschreibung ...) and then geschriebn hamma wieda to the lyrics. (fia child smile hamma for the good rhythm gfundn hrhrhr) laid some guitar solos hats (while on Bodner glegn is and is herumkuglt ui only have Lachner miasn) ...
IT WAS JUST SAUGENIAL + * loooooooool
Jetz i am grod hamkema-gut of the wors. Jetz soit i E Lerna mag-net. Jetz soit i also read The New Sufferings of Young W. . mah i wü net! Wü moi wieda lesne a good book. apropos book. i want is my only ne 'story, but because of my drawings as well Kea gfalln ham * blushing *'ll lesne i have also gfragt obs Story -> YES! So here for you Kea Story: * g *
(Is not but the improved version-ur so rude gg)
CORNFLOWER
Why is this all just happened? Why me, God has taken my whole love? The grave is decorated with beautiful flowers, for an equally wonderful People! Here is my treasure, and rest for all time. And you? YOU look at it and can do nothing! Nothing! Everything is so bleak, why I tremble so, although I do not feel cold? The Lord God does not understand me, because the sun shines, but my soul is crying, tears ... tears of pain drowned the only refuge which it does exist! The cloves are fresh in my hand, and why they laugh at me? Once you've laughed at me ... My little girl, why did you not allowed to live? Your favorite toy, I've brought you. The teddy bear in my hand, he hides so much memories of good times! With him you always cuddled. Your cornflower blue eyes beamed when I he had given you, and wept as his left arm was cut off. You were not comforting. But I, I'm your mother patched him back and heal. Your dear Teddy, your comforter for difficult hours. Abgeknuddelt he looks, why must I cry so much? My dear, why that? How often are you running through the cemetery to visit your father? When he left, I was heartbroken, hurt, wanted to give up everything and follow him. But only you alone have held me. Your lovely eyes have not cried because you were too small to understand. Your angelic blond curls were flying through the air, as you have poured glad and happy the flowers on the grave of your dad. At that time I only silently watched and wept. But you have to pull yourself together, I thought. To your daughter's sake! But what .... ? My poor little girl! I love you so much! I want to hug and kiss you, and spread your cheeks and you just have me! The sky sees me full of hope and why why am I crying? Why I do not care that the sun is shining? I feel like crying back only to be alone with the grief. When you came into the world, the sky was crying because he lost an angel, and now he's laughing because he was up again. I remember only too well that day, I cried for joy, and now I shed tears from the deepest, infinite Mourning. Black ... .... My clothing expresses my state. As for me? You're gone, you're gone ...! I have no more of you. Except ridiculous photos from our first vacation together and a video. It is at home in the closet, and I want to watch with you and your dad and sink into happy memories. You always smiled radiantly into the camera and your curls are hung wildly about your mischievous face. You were such a happy disposition ... The photo, I'm with ... ... Somewhere in my bag. But you would really see it? The truth in the face to see that your little bored here no more? My little mouse, I feel so guilty. I'm such a bad mother. An dem Tag bist du spielen gegangen, doch nur an die andere Straßenseite. Doch du bist nie wieder zurückgekehrt. Ich weiß, ich bin zusammengebrochen, als ich dich auf der Straße liegen sah, ein Auto verunglückt im Nachbarsgarten. Ich habe dir nicht mehr helfen können? Wieso hab ich das nicht geschafft? Vielleicht würdest du noch leben! Ich fühle mich so schuldig, bitte, komm doch wieder zurück! Du sahst so fremd aus, nicht wie die, die ich kannte. Deine Augen starr offen und so leer, dein Gesicht von der Furcht geprägt, der Angst. Der Anblick, ich werde ihn nie vergessen. Mein Liebes, du bist bei deinem Vater! Und ich, ich bin alleine. Damals, als ich deinen Papa kennengelernt habe, ist mein Kinderwunsch become increasingly larger. Two years later you were here. I'm so heartbroken ... I was so happy to weigh up in my arms. Your Dad was also proud and beaming. Then began a wonderful time of love and "threesome". This was probably the best in my life. But it passed quickly. Your dad had just over two years some of you, then he left us. The grave, it looks terrible, so colorful. These flowers, I hate them. My only grip was you! But now the death snatched up my life, my joy, my happiness. Three years has been waiting for your daddy on you and now he's up again. Now he has his pride. I am alone. Without you two! I promise you, I think to you, for I love you. You're not a bad mother, even if your dearest buried here, you're not to blame, not you! Nobody's fault! Death is only the one who is forgotten! I will never forget. Never never never! And some point I'll visit you here in the quiet hour I will make you company here, and then I'll stay here and do not leave you, we are reunited. God, I ask you one last time, why have you deprived me so? The greatest treasure on earth was I hold, and you have him taken away from me. The candles still burning, I will burn another one, that you are not afraid dear, I know that you're afraid of the dark. Best I now leave this place of sadness and silence. The sky radiates in an infinite blue, and I know why because there is running above its two above the clouds and your cornflower-blue eyes smile at me. I love you, and I'll be back soon, soon, and now sleep in peace ....
~~~~~~~~~
Lg I'm away * g * * * @ all bussal
0 comments:
Post a Comment