Once again among the living!
Hello!
I'm totally a lot to do: / and not just come on-the days are too short and the nights anyway!
daily routine: up at six (! Because I still do some of the homework in the morning because the day before is NOT a time) Then
school at least until 13:00 clock (it happens once!) Remaining clock between 16:00 and 18: 00 clock that I sometimes come home.
task unmanageable.
learning: WHEN DO?
We now have what every week .. boahh .. so bad.
I write in the weekday rhythm on
DI: Lat-SA
FR: Psycho Test
DO: Bio-SA
MO: Gwk test
DO: D-SA
MO: GSK-test
DO: Physics-SA
MO: Bio-WPF test.
DO: Be-wpf-test.
DI: Lat-SA
-> Christmas holidays xD
After closing:
presentations, E-SA, M-SA, chemistry test
lot going on: (
I can imagine times wieda Sun wenns ma net far is to go away .- except the SA to the movies although I am as good as broke as I have 2 tickets for Lord of the Dance appointed (Christmas present for Ma & Dad) cost e pig money!
Mei August a stands already wieda * zruckstech *
The canvas I have today total * Jammer *
dirty such a stupid day-aba real!
Because school: hours repeating every day * huge amount
I have not 'even have enough sleep.
Aba Ejtz need not tell you why I then front-seat Pc
a.) I write in Word HÜ
b.) do besides look Latin-SA-XD-point sunst I can not manage the SA!!
I'll stay all day until at least 11 to make the school what. Then a hour
read / watch TV / draw or sleep immediately. I am so
KO! - * * Soifz -
USE BREAK! * Help * (!!!!)
Lg!
0 comments:
Post a Comment