Wednesday, November 3, 2004

Handmade Cards Sell Bristol

Life is beautiful II

Life is beautiful!
Is not it? Ok - sometimes - but certainly not before - no, not, never ever ever.
Hach, I'm so happy happy, delighted, I can barely write it down!
The reason? Hmm - I have no real reason.
Well - we'll see - as was this day?
Oh yes - the first school math work this year I got back and I really belonged to before the weaknesses, but jipiiii, I missed by one point the estate. Ok, that is absolutely not at all, not even a little bit ... jipiii
No matter - I have a good score and good grades are important for easy other life - according to Mum.
When I came home for the first time, embraced me Mum, it crushed me would not suit more, but who it hurts even a little thinner?
I definitely NOT a little bit - maybe I've also been so pure, no photo? No matter - maybe what comes.
Well - maybe .. one of my favorite words.
Bin Mhmmm - a little undecided, but that was earlier today, I'm not so sure * hehe * * hm *
the new EMP has come today-has me totally disappointed that the T-shirts for girls has been reduced - or it lacks a page - Yes * laughs * that's it!
Tjooo booming ... my grad with Nightwish Magda because I have four Cd's borrowing * remember *
morning FINALLY is again BE (Drawing) * happy * - but 10 hours of school * sooooooooooooooooifz *
Actually, I'm not so "over the moon, delighted, delighted" - did I because of boys again what had makes - I am naive, little, stupid girl .- what an insight!
I think that's it for today - nimma'd write, I want my, I do already, but I still need to read The Sorrows of Young Werther by Goethe (-> ne tomorrow kind of school work)
tjaa * * Somehow, the
the not a diary but rather a story of my life, because somehow I needed the work with the school not even write - not?
Ok - I decided (once in a lifetime xD?) - This is a book - is stupid ne book, simply ne 'little story, like many here do that.
Although I read nothing but junk - whatever! The pack already!
Maybe I read again later -

PS: A certain boy I was once immensely megaaaaa smart, made me today well * hach * - ok I do not have all their marbles

C-ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment