Monday, November 29, 2004

Advice On Having An Abortion

~ Nothing to do another

(Submitted by Angie / streberlein)

10 years ago ...

first ... I was 6 ½ years old
second ... I'm still living in an apartment
third ... I went into the first grade of primary school
4th ... was my best friend Maria
5th ... for I had much fun in our treehouse


5 years ago ...

first ... I was already in the 2nd Class of the BG / BRG Lilienfeld
second ... So I was 11 ½.
third ... I lived for one year 4 in our house
... were my best friends: Mary, Christine, Anna, Katie, Carina, Resi
5th ... I was good at math yet 


3 years ago ...

first ... I was already in 4th Second class
... I also had the technical GZ
third ... I cried because of some classmates farewell
4th ... I finally went into the senior
5th ... Resi were my best friends, Mona, Patricia, Katie, Carina, Vera, Birgit

1 year ago ...

first ... I played every day in the summer of beach volleyball (it was soooooooooo beautiful!)
second ... we were on third
Sports Week ... I also met my big brother, Marco.
4th ... would be Max, Robert, Gaston, Patricia and I almost expected to mitn sailboat.
5th ... I met Kathi * love *


know far this year ...

first ... I always got along better second with Nadine
... I often went to our place at the Traisen with Nadine and Sandra.
third ... We have five guys in our class
4th ... I play now in the UNION Volleyball, 5 no longer ASKÖ
... I let my hair grow more .. gg


Yesterday ...

first ... I talked with Angie, Becca, Michi (very funny!)
second ... I had to learn, but not tats.
third ... I also had headaches
4th ... Resi had and I designed our new Clip "I'm walking ..."
5th ... We noticed also a 2.er a "Keep on running ..."


Today ...

first ... I had history test (Fabelhaft!
second !!!!!!!!) ... is Monday - I hate Monday morning!
third ... I was playing volleyball (so funny!)
4th ... I look at the Nibelungen (oops was already beginning!) * hurry *
5th ... we have converted us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment