Saturday, November 20, 2004

Where To Go For A Brazilian Wax In Shreveport

Sooo ~ (Oo) Oooo never written a long time!

BonjouuuuR! And I

net times French * fg *

Well, I can nimma * wah auszuck * * Hair pulling * ... no matter ... Boahhh - assumed English and Latin san lingerie ind 'pants.
English: 5 +
Latin: 4 + (because i have vagesSn Depp, the last sentence to translate ... (I have the comma regarded as a point * * wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

Ok that was once the school witnessed

. Dagestan was i to continue as Pacana (Patricia, Paci, Rauscherle ...) aba only to 3 / 4 9 ..
lead because some men simply NOT (!!!) a sensible conversation with a can - is the ma moahhH of something received on * beep * ... really!
But the tuna salad was * tres bien * (no idea how to do that writes!)
and the waiter was no net * hehe * (@ Julie and does not look like a monkey /!!!!/ schimpfn * tu * !)

Aba is dependent for good this mjam * * Turkish Pizza (Angie because I take up time with you Klaner Gourmet!) * laugh * By the way is the same
s' Piccolo (cocktail) * * leckaleckaleckalecka!

Today ma was in Hungary!
Ur up early Standnes * am * tired
Dad was wegner seminar oda Sun inquire ... :)
Hotel (Pannonia), as we were in was soooooo between !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* Photos *

http://www.hoteltelnet.hu/img/hotel//107/n/restaurant.jpg (dining room for breakfast!)

http://www.hoteltelnet.hu/img / hotel / room 107/n/room2.jpg

Infrasauna

http://www.hoteltelnet.hu http://www.hoteltelnet.hu/img/hotel/107/infrasauna.jpg / img/hotel/107/swimmingpool.jpg PooL

http://www.hoteltelnet.hu/img/hotel/107/fitnessroom.jpg gym

It was just a dream-all noble way and noble!


The day is gone by much too quickly, the hotel is somehow expensive * snief +
Must there again out-Mecht with friend * ohoh *

Jaja friend * plärrrrrR * i to friend * Sudda Sudda Sudda Sudda Sudda *
* Sempa Sempa Sempa Sempa *

Aja Durt in so to shop buys as close to the hotel, 8 sheets Winnie the Pooh sticker so sweet * love * The glue on because i Kathi their letters de-Ahja to write again (! !), you have ur much to report!

SO go today i then look nu Seven, and Bottle Rocket left ...
Hm. depends. I'm on early aufgstandn
sau ^ ^


Bussal baba-lg I'm away!

0 comments:

Post a Comment