Somehow totaaaal depressing.
I hate Sundays
I love Sundays
I hate Sundays
I love Sundays
I hate Sundays
I love Sundays
I hate Sundays
I love Sundays
I hate Sundays
I love Sundays
I do not know why-I do not know why.
white only .. I am totally depressed, even though I have no reason to ...
I think it is actual total is not enough.
I hate the word total.
As I currently hate.
But I use this word very often.
As I am here.
So if I would hate micht real-I would be logically nimma here .. Oh god
shit! ..
I have been long-nimma here too long, I do not write down all you want is what happens. I'm actually
just sooooo discontented with me.
shit weight.
shit look.
shitty life.
Although I like my life hanz well.
Something tells me - in there - change something!
And this voice can be suppressed net.
Some excerpts from the report because of Nadine, because I'm on FR almost nothing at all mitkriegt:
"Oiso mei WE:
ARE FOR YOU I Deppat WOR Dagestan SOO ZUA * * rooooooooooooofl
i picked all the health de nadine-vo truth as experienced actual soitats a gmütlicha abnd watch TV werdn bissl, NaIO 3 and aufamoi worn away floschn malibu
-.- i have a Höfte gsoffn pure, and it is better for worn because i have drunken all * rofl *
i am nadine at da in da driveway glegn obwoi-aba is doubtful she said lol
and in da kitchen glegn bi i like the Hinich Bodner and raised gsogt:
he nadine-wah then A horny gfüh i never picked nu-I ghobt floating.
wah - i think jo oba hardly know. There are 10 videos
evidence * * roooooooofl
really been awake when i nu nia.
aba i have wieda times the net pukes * * hrrhrhrhr
good conditions fia unsa combat drink lol
and jo ka headaches and now nothing
wah shit i read only zam.
driveway with the da-i find the so funny.
I know what wieda new roooooooooofl.
shit-de nadine azöht of jedn * lolololol * pig!
the ham "go" is constantly mei Rechta fuaß eigsunkn and i am lingerie opponents of this arch mitn ivy grennt * loool *
and scratches i have on hand because
lol and i am minutn 2 in glegn as driveway.
and de nadine:
"jo i been nurmoi drinnan and down i picked gschaut Gangnes fruit scho are and you're minutn 2 in da driveway orschkoidn glegn" I
been oba net Koide * rofl *
everything was warm and such a nice feeling * swarm *
och god i am so in pecka. "
Jeda can imagine what was * g * ok .. e rest already born
Have some sayings hang consumption wieda u what to print room -.'ve Burned with my all-boah something else I hate the guy so!! !
How can a man only say that-ma has no right to be allowed to be loved? That I am the "face" you have, e never gets whom?
WRONG! -.- .. aba maybe wrong ..
[red] I was born, without
that I wanted.
I die, I want it without
.
so let me live at least
live the way I want it! [/ Red]
* hm *: (
Ps: Does going to write off-'d still like more, but must BioWahlpflichtfach and Latin Learning * puke *
0 comments:
Post a Comment