. it's amazing anything survives.
Yesterday, rain filtered into the car of Kati. The melted drops on the dashboard. “You’re a good friend of mine. I think you have a lot to say. I’d like to hear it…” (She said)
I close the door.
Today I drew a painting. Angels. Dark Angels. Dark soul. Nothing else.
I think that art without emotion is like chocolate cake without sugar. It makes me gag!
The next time, when I’m going to paint a picture, I’ll think of love, or hate, or joy, or rage – whatever makes me feel something.
My inspiration is gone. Pitiful too!
What’s the opposite of inspiration? Expiration? I’m full of expiration xD
I opened a paper clip and scratched it across the inside of my left wrist. Pitiful!
If a suicide attempt is a cry for help, then what is this???
A whimper, a peep?
I drew little windowcracks of blood, etching line after line until it stops hurting. Good feeling.
It looks like I arm-wrestled a rosebush.. Stupid, but expiration. Oh, I’m a genius *har*
But I know, suicide is for cowards. I am a coward? I dunno! Maybe?
I dunno nothing! Nothing nothing nothing!!!
Sometimes I think, how stupid could I be?
I feel ill, sick, crazy.
I hear a cracking inside me, my ribs are collapsing in on my lungs, which is why I can’t breathe. I stumble down the hall, down another hall. (Awful thinking!)
No hope, no time, not even a silly, geeky boy who would like the girl inside I think I am
Good bye world!
0 comments:
Post a Comment